We aim to keep everyone safe while under our care at TADA. Below you will find the steps we are taking to ensure a clean, healthy environment. We will not be requiring masks for our dancers as we do not believe it is safe to wear one while dancing.
1. Lobbies are closed. No parents or guardians will be permitted to sit in our waiting rooms. Students should be dropped off at the check-in point just inside the door. Students will be walked outside when classes are over. Please have one parent waiting outside to pickup. Please observe social distancing while waiting for your student.
2. Students' temperature will be checked upon arrival, hands sanitized. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 will not be permitted.
3. Students with cough, thick runny nose will not be permitted.
4 Playroom is closed.
5. Water fountain will be off limits. Students must bring their own labeled water bottle.
6. Upstairs kitchen / coffee bar is closed.
7. Candy machine is closed.
8. Teachers will encourage social distancing within dance studios to their best ability.
9. Parents MUST inform TADA staff if anyone in the household has been traveling.
10. Parents MUST inform TADA staff if anyone in the household has been exposed to COVID-19.
11. 45 minute classes will end at 35 minutes and 60 minute classes will end at 50 minutes so that studios can be cleaned in between groups.
12. Restroom use will be limited. Please be sure your student uses the bathroom before coming to the building.
13. Students' hands will be sanitized before leaving the building to go home.