We are so excited that you have shown an interest in our performance teams! We want to use this page for our dancers and their families to stay informed and up-to-date on expectations and performances for the 2017-2018 year! We perform annually at Winterfest, Kidsfest, the Crawfordville St. Patrick's Day Festival,
Springtime Tallahassee and more!!!
We have six wonderful performance teams at TADA - our Wee Irish Performance Company, Intermediate Irish Kids Performance Company, Advanced Irish Kids Performance Company as well as Junior, Pre-Teen and Teen Dance Teams! We are so very proud of all of our dancers and can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!
Open to all dancers ages +5 with teacher approval. Must have irish dance experience.
Required Technique Class:
Company Performance Classes
Open to all dancers ages 9-12
Required Technique Classes
Ballet, Tap, Jazz
1. Attendance: Attending class and rehearsals, participating and giving 100% effort is of the utmost importance for success in dance (or anything!). It is extremely important that our dancers strive to always attend class, arrive on time and ready to dance and participate fully in the entire class. If a dancer is not feeling well or will be unable to attend class, please notify your teacher as soon as possible. Missing 3 or more classes will result in being pulled from team performances.
2. Personal Appearance/Attire: Our Irish Company and Dance Team dancers are held to the highest standard when it comes to personal appearance and attire in dance classes. Appropriate attire is required for all classes and rehearsals. Dancers should wear leotards, capris/shorts/dance pants, tights, proper footwear and appropriately fitted clothing to dance class. Hair must also be up, away from the face and secured.
3. Effort and Commitment: Being in the Irish Company and on the performance Dance Teams is a privilege and one that should not be taken for granted. Our dancers represent our studio in the community. It is expected that when they come to class that all dancers warm up, participate in across the floor exercises, pay attention, work hard and give maximum effort during the entire class period. We are a team and each dancer has a responsibility not only to the dance studio, but also to their instructors and the other dancers on the team to try their hardest and do their best.
4. Performances: Our Irish Companies and Dance Team dancers will be given opportunities to perform throughout our community. Dates will be announced as they become available. If a dancer is unable to attend a performance, please let your teacher know so that we can make appropriate arrangements to adjust for an absence. In general, it is expected that all dancers attend as many performances as they can.
5. Smile and have fun!: Most importantly, dance is a creative outlet for our students and performers, and one that we want to be fun and exciting. Always come to class with a positive attitude, smile when you are performing and be sure to have fun with your friends!
Tallahassee Winter Fest
St. Patrick's Day Parade
TADA Spring Recital
Stage TBD - Downtown Tallahassee
Crawfordville's Hudson Park
Stage TBD - Downtown Tallahassee
North Florida Fairgrounds
Chiles High School Auditorium